Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dreams Are Strange

I've had some bizarre dreams in my life, and last night's dream has to be included in the "Huh, Where Did That Come From?" type.

Tom Petty is living in a small glass house connected to mine and we flirt a lot (eye contact only) through the glass partitioned walls. At one point, he and his band are loudly playing the song that goes something like this, " Oh hell yes, gotta put on that party dress," and I'm rockin out on the other side of the glass wall, flirting again. Later, he ends up in my house wearing a halloween get-up with a skull and cross bone scarf, and pants that resemble mummy fabric and we have our arms around each other. Just as he moves away from me, my husband comes in with Petty's female manager and she hustles Petty off to get ready for a benefit concert at Chapparel High School. When his drum set gets removed, there is a large square hole in the ground where hundreds of empty blue plastic, mini lego-looking pieces are scattered. His manager busts him for taking this drug called paint balls. He admits he has a drug problem.

While on stage at the concert, he is guzzling Coronas and in between, he's downing gallons of ice water from a cooler. After the show, he and I are in a spa restroom where he frantically tries to make it to the toilet, but instead, pees buckets all over the floor. I proceed to mop it up with plush spa towels.

Then, I wake up.

Can anyone out there interpret this for me??

No comments:

Post a Comment